NT 628-090 Roxburghshire Scotland
Dykeraw Tower is possibly a 15th century rectangular stone tower house, held by the Oliver family. Constructed of large roughly coursed stones, the tower of 'Dyker' was burned by English troops under Sir John Ratclif in 1513. Only a part of the south-west gable stands to any height and there are no features in the remains to indicate its date. On the south-west side of the tower, are the shapeless remains of a later building or wing. 3 miles north is Kilnsike Tower.